These are the twelve cities with the most sun in Spain15th November 2023
According to Holidu, the Alicante capital has an average of 349 hours of sunshine each month.
It is estimated that the Murcian capital has an enviable average of 346 hours of sunshine per month.
Third place in the classification goes to the city of Malaga, which with its 345 monthly hours under the sun is hot on the heels of Murcia on the list.
According to the data provided, the Andalusian city is the fourth in Europe with the most sun, tied with Messina, a port city in Sicily.
In fourth position on the list is Valencia, which has 343 hours of sunshine per month on average. It is also the sixth on the list of the sunniest cities on the continent.
5. Las Palmas
Data collected by World Weather Online places Las Palmas de Gran Canaria in fifth place, with an average of 341 hours of sunshine.
The Alhambra and the rest of the historical monuments of the Nasrid city receive an average of 341 hours of sunshine per month, according to figures shared by the portal.
Continuing with the carousel of Andalusian cities, the seventh town with the most hours of sunshine in Spain is Seville, which accumulates an average of 340 sunny hours per month.
Here there are 340 monthly hours of sun.
The Catalan capital has 339 hours of sunshine per month, according to the average published by Holidu. Data that allows it to position itself as the 14th city in Europe in this area.
10. Palma de Mallorca
The 'top 10' is closed by Palma de Mallorca, which has 337 hours of sunshine per month. A large amount of time that also allows it to be placed in 15th place at the European level.
The state capital is the 19th European city in which the sun shines brightest. Specifically, the average number of monthly hours in which the sun crowns the Madrid sky is 335.
It has an average of 329 hours of sunshine per month and is ranked 23rd in Europe.
- Buying a new build or second-hand? 16th November 2023
- How to find the best value-for-money locations and properties. 13th November 2023
- The best hotel breakfast in the world. 2nd November 2023
- FOOTPRINTS FROM PREHISTORY THAT WERE FOUND IN SPAIN. 3rd April 2023
- Estepona chosen as a finalist for 'European City of the Year 2023'. 14th March 2023
- How should you take a 'spoon nap'? 3rd March 2023
- IS THE ENERGY CERTIFICATE REQUIRED IN SPAIN ? 15th February 2023
- Tax liabilities for non-residents who own and rent a property in Spain 31st January 2023
- IS ANDALUCIA BECOMING A TAX HEAVEN? NO MORE WEALTH TAX! 10th November 2022