The committee of experts recommends new measures today, Friday, January 8, starting Sunday due to the increase in cases and the expansion of the new strain of Covid
'Once the Christmas dates have passed, it is time to review the measures because the trend is upward and the third wave in infections and hospitalizations is noted'
'The rate of hospitalization and death is lower than in the rest of Spain'
The new measures will be in effect from early morning on Sunday to Monday and until midnight January 23 to 24.
* Maintain the perimeter closure of the autonomous community.
* Mobility between the eight provinces is allowed, for now..
* The closure of the eight municipalities of Campo de Gibraltar and Añora in Córdoba is maintained
* Curfew between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
* Meetings: limit of six people
* Shops open until 20:00
* Restaurants until 6:00 p.m. and coffe shops until 8:00 p.m. (if they do not serve alcohol)
*Food delivery schedule
Delivery of food at home until 11:30 p.m. and collection of orders until 9:30 p.m.
* The school year in the first stage will be face-to-face
* Classes at the university will be online in those centers that are in areas with alert level 4: from Monday they will be Granada, Jaén, Almería and Jerez
* Level 4 grade 2 in the eight municipalities of Campo de Gibraltar and Añora in Córdoba
* In the air is the possible limitation of mobility between Municipalities
More info on Mobility between provinces:
The Junta de Andalucía has decided a new perimeter closure of the autonomous community after the opening that occurred for family reunions in the past Christmas holidays, while, 'for now', mobility between provinces will also be maintained. The president has also reported that the perimeter closure of the eight municipalities of Campo de Gibraltar is maintained with a high rate of infections, while the perimeter closure of La Línea de la Concepción (Cádiz) and Añora (Córdoba) is ordered.
Updated information on Daily hospitalized:
The patients admitted to Andalusian hospitals for Covid-19 have risen again this Friday and reached 1,194, 106 more than this Thursday, of which 227 are in an Intensive Care Unit (ICU), 16 more than the day before. Andalusia exceeds for the fourth consecutive day the thousand hospitalized and this Thursday it counts 106 more people admitted, the number of admissions skyrocketing after adding 16 hospitalized on Thursday, 18 on Wednesday, 56 on Tuesday and 58 on Monday. In addition, those admitted rose by 47 on Sunday, while there was a reduction of 83 admitted on Saturday.