The president of the Junta de Andalucía, Juanma Moreno, announced this Friday, January 15, the new measures to contain the pandemic, given what he considered an 'explosive increase in Covid-19 infections'
The perimeter closure of Andalusia is maintained. You can only enter or leave with just justified cause.
* Closing of restaurants-bars and not essential shops and businesses at 6 pm.
* Meetings limited to a maximum of four people, including tables in bars and restaurants.
* Perimeter closure of the eight provinces.
* Perimeter closure of the 219 municipalities with a contagion rate greater than 500 per 100,000 inhabitants in the last 14 days.
* Closure of non-essential activities -businesses and bars/restaurants in the 91 municipalities (of those 219) with a contagion
rate greater than 1,000 per 100,000 inhabitants. If the Government of Spain authorizes it, home confinement in those 91 municipalities.
* The curfew is maintained from 22 to 6 hours. If the Government of Spain authorizes it, it will be from 20 to 6 hours.
Help Link for Control of the number of infections by Municipalities:
Malaga capital and seven other large municipalities in the province already exceed the rate of 500 infections per one hundred thousand inhabitants,
the limit set by the Junta de Andalucía to decree the perimeter lockdown. In the absence of being published by the Official Gazette of the Board (BOJA)
these are the towns from which you can only leave or which you can only enter with justified reason:
Malaga, Benalmádena, Rincón de la Victoria, Mijas, Fuengirola , Estepona, Cártama and Marbella.
The Andalusian government will update the data every Monday and Thursday, although the new restriction measures will not be applied until midnight
from Tuesday to Wednesday (for municipalities whose level changes in the Monday updates) and until midnight from Friday to Saturday.
(for municipalities, whose level changes in the Thursday updates). That is, the perimeter confinement will come into force in Malaga,
Benalmádena, Rincón de la Victoria, Malaga, Mijas, Fuengirola, Estepona, Cártama and Marbella at midnight from
Tuesday to Wednesday and will last at least 14 days.
Restrictions types: Perimeter closure: It is not possible to enter or leave the municipality and the hotel and trade industry opens until 6:00 p.m.
CONTAGIO GREATER THAN 500 PER 100,000 INHABITANTS
Full closure: Closing of hotels and businesses throughout the day and prohibition of leaving or entering the municipality.
CONTAGIO GREATER THAN 1,000 PER INHABITANTS. HOME CONFINEMENT!
Without Closing: It is allowed to leave and enter the municipality and the hotel industry and shops open until 6:00 p.m.