PERIMETRAL CLOSURE ENDS IN MARBELLA AND OTHER MUNICIPITIES
The Territorial Committee for High Impact Public Health Alerts of Malaga has already met this Thursday 25TH of February 2021 and
has confirmed that Marbella will be able to reopen mobility with other municipalities from tomorrow Friday. Therefore,
the perimeter closure that was implemented on January 20 and has been in force for 37 days due to the high
incidence of the coronavirus is lifted.
There are only three municipalities in the entire province of Malaga with perimeter closure: Árchez, Benaoján and Montejaque.
These ones also keep non-essential activity closed, which the first two recover.
In the case of Marbella, since the accumulated incidence of 500 cases per 100,000 inhabitants has decreased since last Monday,
it is possible to recover mobility with other municipalities.
The new measure will take effect at 00:00 this Friday 26th of February 2021 and will have an initial validity of seven days.
This way ended the 37 days without being able to enter or leave the municipality without just cause, since last January 20.
Despite the elimination of this restriction, Marbella has remained - since February 13 - at Level 4 Grade 1 health alert,
like the rest of the towns in the Costa del Sol health district.
And it is that the accumulated incidence in the municipality is still this Thursday of 402.3 cases per 100,000 inhabitants in the last 14 days.
Along with Marbella, Estepona, Ojén and Manilva, on the Costa del Sol, in addition to seven other towns in
the rest of the province, also recover mobility.
It must be remembered that the eight provinces of Andalusia continue the perimeter closure of the Province ,
so it is not possible to travel from one to another.
Alert level 4 level 1 measures in Marbella:
- funerals: 6 people indoors, 15 outdoors
- Religious and civil ceremonies: 30% capacity.
- Banquets: 30 people indoors, 50 outdoors, maximum 30% of the capacity.
- Bars and restaurants: 30% of the indoor capacity. 75% on terraces.
- Gyms: 40% capacity.
- Competitions, events and training: no public.
- Commercial establishments: 50% capacity.
- Cinemas, theatres and auditoriums: 40% capacity: 200 people indoors, 300 outdoors.
- Public transport: a seat of separation between passengers and 50% standing.
- Private transportation: two people per row of seats, without occupying the passenger seat.
- Environmental/Outdoor activities: 5 people indoors and 10 outdoors.
- Parks: generally open. Closed children's games. Activities maximum 6 people.
LINK TO OUR LATEST PROPERTY CAMPAIGN!CHECK OUT: